Are you a detail-oriented Office Manager that has a strong appreciation for the performing arts? The Woodland Opera House is seeking a highly motivated self-starter for our Theatre and Dance Annex to join us as a Part-Time Office Manager. This public-facing part-time position runs our front-desk while managing the day-to-day responsibilities of a busy performing arts studio.
Job Type: Part-Time, permanent
Hours: 20 hours a week, Monday through Friday, afternoon to early evening hours.
Pay: Commensurate with experience
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; managing student registration and database; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing student enrollment.
• Manages substitute scheduling and TA hour tracking.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Uphold Annex policies with staff, students, and families.
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 3+ years proven office management and/or administrative assistant experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Customer Service experience highly desirable
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask.
• Keen attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office, Publisher, Google Workspace, and other relevant tools with the ability to learn new databases quickly and efficiently.
Interested parties please email interest along with a resume to Andrea St. Clair, Education Director, via email: astclairWOH@gmail.com