Hi Coach Ray here…
It seems like almost everyday I hear my VO students complain about how hard it is to win auditions on VOICES.COM, Voice123.com and the other pay2play sites.
It’s hard to win auditions… better put, “It’s a Science”
That’s why we have Pro Audition every month and give “Affordable” private lessons on “How to Win Auditions”.
But, I’m not going to let you off that easy.
Do you realize there are local producers who would love to use your voice on Radio/TV Commercials, Corporate Videos, Politicals, Independent films and on and on?
We have over 30 Video Production Houses in the Sacramento area and over 20 Full Service Ad Agencies, which mean they produce radio/tv commercials, and videos, outside of just doing print.
They All use Voice-Overs!!!!
Are you going to let these Local Media companies go to the Pay2Play sites?
I say NO!!!!!!
Take Luis Garcia’s THE BUSINESS OF VOICE-OVERS on Saturday September 16th and learn how to market your voice beyond the pay2play sites.
In other words, “Get your voice off your damn computer and into the hands of local producers who want to hire you… but have never been approached by you!”
THE BUSINESS OF VOICE-OVERS
Luis Garcia, one of the most prolific voices in the Sacramento area demonstrates how to make a living as a voice-over professional!
* How to be the CEO/Book keeper/VO Talent/Promoter.
* How to develop a Voice-Over Business Plan.
* Importance of a Professional Voice Demo.
* How to Brand Yourself/Logos
* The importance of learning how to audition.
* Networking thru Social Media
* How to get repeat business.
* How to establish advantageous Client Relationships.
* All about Voice123/VOICES.COM and other Pay to Play sites and Free sites!
* How to overcome rejection. Voice-Over Support Groups.
* Do you need a Website?
* Where to find the jobs locally, regionally and nationally.
VOICE TALENT CAN NOT LIVE BY PAY2PLAY SITES ALONE!
Plus: RECEIVE A SPECIAL REPORT ON TALENT AGENCIES IN THE BAY AREA, SACRAMENTO, CENTRAL CALIFORNIA AND RENO!
AND: Old School Direct Marketing for Sacramento Video Houses and Ad Agencies
WHAT: THE BUSINESS OF VOICE-OVERS
WHEN: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 10AM-1PM
WHERE: HOWE COMMUNITY CENTER,
2201 Cottage Way, in the Club House across from
FEE: $59 cash, check at the door or in advance thru
PayPal to: email@example.com