TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR STORY
Do you have a story you are dying to tell? You know, something interesting and arresting about you, your past, your present, your family your pets, you friends your neighborhood. Maybe a fantasy, a fantastic tale you’ve written or know that will shock, score, soothe or make us laugh, and capture our imagination.
Can you tell your story in 7 1/2 minutes or less?
Here is your opportunity: Celebration Arts will host a storytelling festival where you can tell your story or even have someone else tell it with you.
The event is September 23, 2018.
1. Open to persons 12 years of age and older
2. Limited to two submissions per persons
3. Submissions must be written and include your full name, email address and contact phone number.
4. Submission must be received by August 24, 2018
5. Submission by personal delivery or mail to 2727 B Street, Sacramento, 95816 or e-mail email@example.com
6. Performance of the story is limited to 7 1/2 minutes. (Think 500 – 800 words to meet the time requirement)
7. Stories must be told from memory, not read.
8. No more than 2 persons may tell the story.
9. Profanity is NOT allowed.
10. Storytellers must be available to rehearse the story at Celebration Arts on September 18 or 19, 2018.
Questions@ call (916) 455-2787 or
Exploring Culture Through Performance